(1) All offers, sales contracts, deliveries and services made on the basis of any orders by our customers (each, a "Customer“) through our online shop or in store shop shall be governed by these general terms and conditions of sale (the "General Terms and Conditions“).
(3) Standard business conditions of the Customer do not apply, regardless of whether or not we expressly object to them in a particular case.
Our offerings published in the Internet Shop, in catalogues, and in our in store shop are non-binding.
3. Prices and Payment
Unless expressly otherwise agreed by us, all shipments by us shall require advance payment (to be made in the manner specified in our order form) upon receipt of an invoice (which may be sent by e-mail and included in our notice of acceptance).The Customer shall have no right of set-off or retention, except to the extent that the counterclaim has not been disputed by us or been determined by a final and binding decision.
If the Customer is a Consumer, the risk of accidental destruction, damage or loss of the delivered product shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the product to the Customer or upon the Customer’s default of acceptance. In all other cases, such risk shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the product by us to the carrier. The Customer shall bear the shipping costs. The shipping costs include the costs for a transport insurance against the usual risks of transportation. We will inform the Customer of the shipping costs in the order form. The Customer shall bear the usual return shipping costs when exercising the right to revoke in case the delivered product is consistent with the ordered product and the price of the returned product does not exceed EUR 40.00, or in case of a higher price, if the Customer has not paid or had not made an agreed partial payment at the time when exercising the right to revoke.
We retain legal title to any product supplied by us until the purchase price (including VAT and shipping costs) for such product has been fully paid.
(1) In the event of a defect of the delivered product, the Customer shall be entitled to request from us to repair the defect or to supply another product (as ordered) which is free from defects.)We may refuse to remedy a defective product in the manner requested by the Customer if such remedy would result in unreasonable costs.
(3) If the remedy (supplementary performance) pursuant to Section 7 fails or cannot reasonably be expected from the Customer or we refuse to so remedy the defect, the Customer shall be entitled to terminate the sales contract, reduce the purchase price or claim damages or frustrated expenses, in each case in accordance with applicable law; provided, however, that damage claims of the Customer shall be subject to the provisions contained in Section 8 of these General Terms and Conditions.
(4) The statutory warranty is valid for two years from the date of delivery. In the case of used goods, which have been examined or maintained and reconditioned, in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications, the statutory warranty is valid for a period of one year, if the customer is the end-user.
(5) Without any limitation of the statutory warranty rights of the Customer, our voluntary guarantee is subject to the following additional conditions:
(6) The guarantee does not cover damages caused by inappropriate or unspecified use according to the fields of use for the particular product as described on our website, as for example
(7) Guarantee rights are limited to the aforementioned and any additional incurred costs (such as
assembly, transport, etc.) and additional costs for assembly or material due to a model-change are not covered. Within the framework of our voluntary guarantee, the Customer shall bear these costs.
(8) Our guarantee is valid and only for the original buyer of the product.
(9) Besides the statutory revocation right, of which we will inform you separately, we voluntary provide for our customers a 30 day return policy. The 30 day period starts once the customer receives the goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days. The statutory revocation right remains unaffected.
The statutory revocation right remains unaffected.
(1) Our liability for negligence, other than for gross negligence, resulting from late delivery shall be limited to an amount equal to (10)% of the aggregate purchase price (including VAT).
(2) We shall not be liable (on whatever legal grounds) for damages which may not reasonably be foreseen, considering the type of the relevant order and product and assuming a normal use of the product. The foregoing limitations of liability shall not apply in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
(3) Damage claims of the Customer based on obvious defects of the product are excluded, unless the Customer reports the defect within two weeks after the delivery of the product.
8. Applicable Law
(1) Any contracts entered into between us and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of the Federal of Switzerland. Place of jurisdiction is Zürich.